Wednesday 2 June 2010

Gender problems in our career


Hello everyone, how are you?
This time I will write about the gender difference that can be seen in our career.
I do not think it could have been men who wanted to study midwifery, and has always been seen as a career for women only, but when I entered at university I realized I was wrong.
Although there are very few partners in our grade and overall in the career, I do not mind studying obstetrics and think it is very good.
The advantage that men can be studying and working as obstetricians is (from my point of view): if specialization is gynecology, women attend more with men than with women obstetricians, I do not know what it is.
And the downside is that people have prejudices against people who study this career, but wrong.
I believe that these problems of gender are not much in other career is not so many prejudices because obstetrics is classified as a career for women.
I believe that these prejudices are exhausted should inform people that this career can also study men, as they too should know all the processes that happen to women throughout their life cycle, and so they can understand
much better than us, women.
I hope people will be more open-minded to all genres problems with this and other careers are over.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    future colleague I think that is problem of gender on health little to little is disappearing. There that have patience, and and the men midwifes be more known for the world.

    ReplyDelete