Tuesday 15 June 2010

My first friend


Hello everyone ...
Today I have to write on a free theme ... so I will write about a person since I met was important part of my life; I speak of my first best friend.
Her name is Katherine, but I tell Katita ... I met her when I was 6 years old and my parents and my sister we had moved house and came to a condominium. I almost did not come out to play on the garden, not yet arrived because kids my age to play with them. Until one day I was with my mom walking in the garden and reach a girl of my age, dressed in a shirt and jeans. She walks over to me and we started talking and playing and then we became friends. She said that had more children in the condominium of our age and she introduced them at me. So we had many friends more and we saw some children arrived at the condominium and as others went.
Years passed and the only person of my age with that I gathered was with Katita, because all the other friends had already left the condominium or were always studying and never came to share.
Until one day she told me a couple of months are going to go the condo, because his family was going to live in other place. I was very sorry. But even though she no longer lived in the condominium, we never lost contact.
Until one day, two years after they left, she calls me and tells me that becomes the condominium, but not alone. She would arrive whit her boyfriend and a surprise. When she arrives at the
condo she tells me she was pregnant and happy.
Now she has 6 months of pregnant, I see almost every day and remains as friendly as the first day that we met.

1 comment:

  1. Hi camila!
    That are good that even good friends! I also have friends of many years ago!


    Hugs... and visit my blog!!!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete