Tuesday 22 June 2010

My favorite movie



Hi everybody...

Today I have to write about a free topic (again), so I will write about my favorite movie: Toy Story.

This movie was released in 1995, when I had 6 years and immediately I fell in love.

Toy Story is about the adventures of living toys, specifically the cowboy Woody and Buzz Light year the astronaut.


In the opening scenes, the cowboy doll Woody is coordinating a reconnaissance mission in the birthday party for Andy, his owner, days before Andy's family moves to a new home. For Woody sadness, the child receives a new action figure, Buzz Light year the astronaut, whose innovative features would soon become his new favorite toy, replacing the outdated jeans. However, the confused Buzz does not realize that in reality, he is also a toy, believing that space is an astronaut and go to Woody as an obstacle in his "mission", as Buzz "protect the galaxy from the Threat of invasion from the Evil Emperor Zurg, Sworn Enemy of the Galactic Alliance. "

One of the things I like about this movie is showing us a very important value that we should never ignore: friendship.

Best of all, Toy Story

And this is not over, since the 17th of June of this year opens the third part of this fantastic story, also in 3D format.

I recommend seeing this movie, especially those who have souls of children.

"To infinity and beyond"

No comments:

Post a Comment