Wednesday 30 June 2010

My blogging experience


Hi everybody!
Today is our last day of this semester that we should write in our blogs. This time I and all my classmates should write about our blogging experience.
Every Tuesday and Thursday we had to go to faculty medicine west of the university to go to english class, where every Tuesday we had to go to the computer classroom to write on the blog, where most of the topics that we had to write was in relation to our career, and on other post we were to write about free topics and I love that, because I can write about my favorite things.
I have to say that sometimes I didn`t like to go on Tuesday to english class, because instead of making the blog the same day in class, we did other things that were somehow related to the blog, but I had to reach at my home to write the blog that day, because the time left to write in class was not enough. But I must say that this was very well suited for sharing with my classmates and reading the views of my classmates wrote in their blogs. Teacher Claudia also made us participate correcting the blogs of other classmates. That served us much, as we learned more.
The blogs helped me learn to write better in English in addition to improving spelling, grammar, writing, and also thanks to the blogs I learned to write new words in English. But this only helped me in writing. On Thursdays were the days where we learned to express our ideas and improve the lexicon when talking.
I think I've learned a lot of English this year and also helped me to improve my English but I still much more to learn.

Well, see you the next semester.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment