Tuesday 25 May 2010

My future as a midwife


When the day of my degree and finish my studies in obstetrics reaches, will be a great day and exciting since the end may be conducted entirely in what I like to do, treat and help women in the beautiful process of being mothers and giving birth to her son, and not only that, help the whole process of care of women itself. Although I would like to continue studying to specialize even more, but still do not exactly know where to specialize.
When I have to go for a job I like to work in a public hospital because they would help me a lot to gain experience with what corresponds to my work, and thus be better health care professional.
In order to improve and contribute to the health of the mother and the baby I think I could do as a midwife is to be attentive, patient, empathetic, friendly and helpful for the mother to trust me so we can make the best of your attention, the mother to see any questions that she have to prevent any illness that she may have or her child and so do a good control and attention.
I hope my expectations as a midwife are fully implemented.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Camila
    It´s very important to think till now, that we wil be the best midwives of the public hospitals. I think that people needs better professionals to help them.
    See you bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camila,

    The public hospital isnot only for have more experience, further If you work in it, you could contribute to a population group, which most urgently requires our care and attention by relating to a group of poorest and most affected.

    I hope that when you will end obstetrics, you will can to find the best way for you future as a midwife.


    See you soon.

    ByE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cami!!
    Is very important to work in public hospital, I agree with Rodrigo, we could help a lot of people if we work in public health. I hope don’t change your likes by this area, you would make some very good!!
    See you later!!
    Bye =)

    ReplyDelete