Sunday 14 November 2010

The music that I like!

Hi everyone! How are you?
Today, again, I have to write about a free topic. So I’m going to write about the music I like to listen.
Actually I have no fixed style type of music I like, but overall I like listening to English songs, I like how the song sounds when I'm singing or listening.
The bands I like are Queen and The Beatles, but I like different songs from different bands and artists too, as the song "I don` t want to miss a thing" by Aerosmith, or "say a little pray for you" by Aretha Franklin.
But I also listen to music from Chilean artists such as Bunkers or Nicole but the Chilean group that I like are Los Tres, a group that became known nationally in the early 90's.
This group has many familiar themes that are a must at family gatherings, meetings with friends or at parties.
One of my favorite songs of Los Tres is "violent love."
This song is a bolero with certain shades of rock; this track is so popular nationwide that is considered a "romantic anthem”.
Well to finish what kind of music that I like to think it's because my dad listened to music and still listening ... the music of 80 '.
I think it's the best music of all time, songs that speak of an era of change that is lived, not only in our country, if not worldwide.

Well, I think this is the kind of music that I like.

See you in class, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment