Thursday 22 April 2010

Is trembling!!

I never forget that night...

I was in home, my parents were sleeping, my sister was watching tv in her room and i was watching Festival of ViƱa whit my boyfriend when i started to take a litlle sleep. Suddenly the earth began to move slowly. I did not worry because i´m don´t scared the tremors but my sister was screaming saying : ¡is trembling! My boyfriend tried to calm her but she didn´t and opened the door. In that moments began to tremble so much stronger and noisy, it was the earthquaker. So my sister under rapidly the stairs (we live on the fourth floor) and i and my boyfriend followed to her. When i arrives at the first floor i remember that my little brother was sleeping and i wanted to find him, but then my dad came with my brother in his arms, my brother was still sleeping ¡He felt nothing! In the condominium´s square were many people, some were crying and saying: it´s was a earthquaker...
we don´t sleep that night, and spent the night outside.

That night i only think in my brother and take care him, because my parents was helping neighbors...

It was a big shake to everyone, but thank god nothing happened to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment